Happy weekend, all! What are you up to? We have a party to go to, but other than that we are straight up chilling (well, as much as we can with three kids in the house). I'm also hoping to finish a book, and log a little time in the kitchen. While I pack up my work for the week, I'll leave you with a few of the articles that caught my eye lately. See you next week!
- Dinnertime hacks for people who are too tired to cook.
- Would you order dinner from a total stranger?
- Dinner party tips from 15 genius hosts.
- How do you feel about Piecaken? Is it a holiday dessert do or don't?
- I am OBSESSED with podcasts these days. On my current playlist: Amy Schumer on Here's the Thing, and Nigella Lawson on Burnt Toast.