Hi, friends. I hope you're having a great weekend. This past week was a good one. I finally knocked down my to-do list and feel as though I have my groove back when it comes to blogging and pretty much everything else I enjoy doing. In fact, I already have a few posts lined up for next week, one of which is an update on our book and the other is all about the big surprise our family got this past summer. I hope you'll be interested in both!
This weekend my plans include touring an antique market, having lunch with some fellow food bloggers, taking a macaron making class, attending a few of Ben's hockey games and hosting our second Family Supper Sunday, something new we're trying out with our extended family.
While I get busy prepping the menu for tomorrow I'll leave you with a few of the articles/blog posts that caught my eye this week. Have a wonderful weekend!
- People have very strong opinions about eating at McDonalds. The comments on this post are really interesting.
- I've been reading this book in anticipation of Thanksgiving (one of my favourite holidays!), which is only three weeks away.
- These easy plum tarts are on my must-make list.
- Because it's almost fall I thought you might enjoy this hilarious (but cuss-filled!) article.
- Eating oatmeal will make you happier!
- 5 useful kitchen tools. How awesome are those reusable paper towels?
- I'm SO happy this is back on TV! Tuesday nights are awesome again.
- Mushroom soup is one of my favourites.