I think this is probably going to be the world's shortest blog post, but I wanted to let you know that freezing pizza dough is a really great idea. Triple your regular recipe, divide into eighteen individual balls and bundle each one in plastic wrap. Store the balls in the freezer and use as needed.
This comes in handy for the following:
- Last minute dinners when you have no idea what to cook
- Family Friday pizza nights
- Entertaining - divide each dough into mini balls and make individual pizzas - Top with pesto and brie or sausage and red pepper for an easy appetizer
- Making easy cinnamon buns
- Having friends over for calzones and movies
- School lunches
Do you make your own pizza dough? What are your favourite pizza toppings?