Happy Easter weekend! Here's a little long weekend reading for you.
- Jenny's 100 Rules of Dinner. YES to #5!
- I've been poring over the pages of this book all week, and want to make one of everything for my boys.
- I see these spinach and artichoke melts in my future.
- Upgrades for the cheeseboard.
- We love backyard games and plan on adding this lawn jenga to our collection soon.
- How to make homemade non-stick baking spray.
- I'll have a teenager in three weeks so I'm voraciously reading posts like these.