By the time I publish the next edition of "Food for Thought" it will be June. Doesn't that seem impossible somehow?
School's out for summer in five weeks, and I've been making my to-do lists for what I need to accomplish before then; there's one for work, one for summer fun, and one for this year's road trip that will lead us to New Orleans. While I get busy, here are a few things that caught my this week:
- How to make ice cubes (read the comments - SO funny).
- I think this post was written specifically for me and my addiction.
- My super smart friends at Yorkshire Pudding Catering are making rhubarb curd and fashioning it into meringue-topped tarts.
- This pie is on my must-make list.
- I love food and I love movies, so naturally I'm excited about these foodie flicks.
- These honey whole-wheat chocolate chip cookies made awesome ice cream sandwiches.
- When someone you admire mentions your name (!) in a list of blogs they like to read, you get a little excited.
- These peanut butter bites are my new favourite healthy snack.