We were up early this morning to watch Canada win the gold medal in men's olympic hockey. I've watched more TV in the past two weeks than in the last five months, as I've been consumed by cheering for our athletes. We've even had dinner and breakfast away from the table in order to catch critical moments in these games, and admittedly I'm a little sad to see it all come to an end.
I did make time for a little reading this week, though, and here's what caught my eye around the web. Have a happy Sunday!
- I need to make Julie's newest cookie this weekend.
- Design Mom has a new series on slow cooker dinners. The chili looks amazing.
- Food is my love language, too.
- My weekly baking will definitely include this marmalade loaf.
- I'm re-reading this book and think it would be an excellent choice for a book club since discussion questions are now available.
- Such heartbreaking news. And to think I was only eight months away from having my own signing there.
- I can't wait for October!
- Are you watching this show? We just got hooked.
P.S. Congratulations to the winner of the Ottolenghi cookbook giveaway! You have been contacted via email.