Hi, friends! What a week! I spent much of my time putting the finishing touches on some of the projects I've been working on, most specifically pictures for the book, and last minute edits. It was very time consuming but I'm glad to have it mostly off my plate, and just in time for the arrival of slightly warmer temperatures.
Our weekend plans are pretty simple: Rob and I went out on a date last night, we're having a family dinner for my father in law's birthday tonight, and in between it all the boys will be doing lots of homework and essay writing. While I busy myself with some extra cooking for the week to come I'll leave you a few of the articles that caught my eye this week - have a great weekend, all!
- Why you should get your kids to make you dinner tonight.
- Mark Bittman says butter is back (he's rarely wrong).
- I'm obsessed with bullet journaling; it's keeping me well organized.
- Around the world in 80 diets. A stunning portrait of daily meals.
- I love this blog (by a fellow Canadian) and now I want to spend my entire weekend at an antique store.
- We should all make party pretzel bites this weekend, don't you think? And if those don't tickle your fancy I'm thinking these frozen banana bites might.