The kids are officially out of school, the farmer's markets are filling up with glorious fresh produce, we picked strawberries on Saturday, and I just spent two nights in the kitchen canning part of my weekend haul; I think it's safe to say it finally feels like summer.
I'm also preparing for our 10th annual family Canada Day party on Tuesday, so stay tuned for a little more about that tomorrow and later this week. While I busy myself with filling water balloons and planning some simple appetizers, I'll leave you with a few of the articles that caught my eye last week. Happy Sunday!
- Cool at 13, Adrift at 23. A fascinating study.
- The best no-cook summer meal.
- 4 simple summer starters.
- Putting a lid on 5 canning myths.
- Roasted strawberries over ice cream. Yes, please.