The recipe I took for a test run last weekend – orange pecan biscotti (with lots of chocolate) - came from the Butter Baked Goods cookbook. Destined to quickly become a family heirloom, this all-purpose baking book will serve you well for years to come should you decide to add a copy to your own cookbook bookshelf. In fact, so many Canadian bloggers have become such fans of baking from this book that we’ve all gathered today to showcase a few of our favourite recipes and to offer our readers the chance to win a signed copy of the book AND a box of sweet treats from the sweet Vancouver bakery the book comes from. Think of it as a little pre-holiday happiness for yourself.
Because so many of us are using one tool for the giveaway, we’ve created one place for you to go to enter the contest. I’m not going to lie… technologically it was a challenge for me to get this going, so if the link doesn’t work for you, or the instructions aren’t clear, just let me know.
Here are the recipes my fellow food bloggers baked up recently. Feel free to visit their sites to check out the delicious selections.
- Jenny from The Brunette Baker made Butter's Classic White Cake and Coffee Buttercream Frosting
- Meg from Sweet Twist of Blogging made the Butterscotch Walnut Bar
- Heather, The Tasty Gardener, made a Raspberry Custard Pie
- Libby of Libby Roach made Vunderbars
- Robyn from Planet Byn made The Dream Slice
- Brittany from My Daily Randomness made Marshmallows + Smores
- Anna from Hidden Ponies made The Dunbar
- Liliana from My Cookbook Addiction made Chocolate Espresso Pound Cake
- Rhonda from Olive & Ruby made Twice a Week Morning Glory Muffins
- Mardi from eat. live. travel. write. made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Kristy from She Eats made Apple Bacon Cheddar Scones
- Sarah from (Cooking for) Kiwi & Bean made Jackson Pollock Popcorn
- Isabelle from Crumb: A Food Blog made Chocolate Pistachio Pound Loaf
- Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs made Kitchen Sink Bark
- Gwen from Devour & Conquer made Chocolate Honeycomb Brittle
And here is the information you need to enter the giveaway - good luck to all of you!
1. Leave a comment below telling me your favourite holiday baked good to make (or eat!) over the holidays.
2. Click the Rafflecopter link below for both mandatory and optional entries – you can’t be entered to win if the contest tool doesn’t know you’ve done it! If it doesn't work for you, please visit Mardi's blog and enter there.
Contest is open to those with a Canadian or American mailing addresses and who have reached the age of majority in the province, state or territory in which they reside. No purchase of any product necessary for entry. Giveaway closes Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014. Winner will be contacted via email after the giveaway closes.