Three cheers for Friday! And the fact that I've managed to put together a weekly links post for the first time in six weeks. Do you miss them as much as I do? When you generously completed my readers' survey last year, I was shocked by how many of you listed this weekly update as one of your favourite features of the blog. Happily, it's one of mine, too, and I love sharing the things that catch my eye while I'm working and reading online each week.
- Let's start with books, shall we? I loved this one (so many life lessons amidst the humour) and am currently reading this, another book that makes you want to highlight every page in order to capture the wisdom nestled between each essay. Next up, some fun fiction to offset the more serious reading of late. Any suggestions for me?
- 14 essential baked goods every baker should master.
- Amy's book is coming out this spring. I can't wait to get a copy! (Fun note: I wrote a blurb for the back of it endorsing the brilliance of her recipes)
- A primer on baking with alternative sugars.
- I need to make these brown butter blondies for my kids.
- 5 ways to save, store, and organize your recipes online.
- I think this 2-ingredient chocolate bark would be a lovely hostess gift for Easter.
- How to: Dinner party on a school night
Have a wonderful weekend, all!