Happy Halloween! Here's a look at a few of the articles that caught my eye this week:
- Table talk with Gail Simmons.
- File this under 'why didn't I think of that?' Also, it's the perfect pre-trick-or-treating afternoon snack, don't you think?
- I'm making these monster cookies next week.
- Gatherings was named one of the Big Books of 2015!
- Four-ingredient tonic for flu season. Bookmark this recipe and keep it handy for the upcoming cold-weather months.
- Apparently this chili recipe is the best! There are over 3600 5-star reviews...
- This gingerbread magic cake looks amazing.
- This bacon, apple and blue cheese (maybe use cheddar for the kids) quiche looks pretty fantastic.
Have a wonderful weekend!