What are you up to this weekend? We have no plans for the first time in weeks and weeks, and after last weekend's birthdaypalooza (I'll tell you more about it next week), I'm ready for a little R&R, which includes making Stromboli for dinner tonight and helping Matthew practice his steps, because that baby of mine is thisclose to walking. Can you believe he'll be 11-months-old on Tuesday? Have a good one...
- 19 sides that make soup a meal.
- Groceries will be even more expensive in 2016. Bummer.
- This homemade peanut butter caramel corn is definitely on my must-make list. Maybe next weekend for Jackson's birthday bash.
- Welcome to the neighbourhood. If only we were all so lucky!
- I want to be in a car with Adele!
- 13 things to buy at the grocery store in January. Coincidentally, I have eight of the suggested items on my grocery list today.
- I'm smitten with these muffins.