Happy Easter weekend! Do you have anything fun planned for the coming days? We're doing a few different dinners with our extended family and the boys have requested an Easter egg hunt, which I'm more than happy to organize. Side note: at what age do kids no longer hunt for eggs and chocolate on Easter Sunday morning? Rob and I were talking about this last night and we really have no idea, but if left up to me it would probably never end.
- Why you need to buy yourself a mortar and pestle.
- 7 sauces that taste better homemade.
- My fridge is always full of leftovers, and I have to admit that I get a little thrill when I can use them up in an exciting way. How do you feel about eating something over again?
- I miss everyday cooking too.
- Mardi, Jenn and I have been in a cookbook book club since 2013! So glad to see they are increasing in popularity.
- I shared this recipe for five-ingredient chocolate nests exactly 6 years ago (!!) and it's still a family favourite today.
- I've fallen down the Rainbow Rowell rabbit hole and have two more books to read before I can crawl out. Kind of related: I really, really loved this book.
- On my meal plan next week.