Our weekend is shaping up to be a relatively relaxing one. As I type this, we still have no solid plans in place, a welcome break after a busy working week. I think we're planning on a movie night, a drive to the other side of the city for some shopping, and a haircut for my little man who's looking more and more like Doc from Back to the Future, with each passing day. Have a great weekend, all!
- The boys are in love with these flavourful new jerky snacks.
- Does an Italian village filled with cigarette smoking centenarians hide the secret to a long life? Fascinating.
- This breakfast board looks freaking amazing! Now I want to host a brunch - maybe Mother's Day? - and replicate the idea.
- This hack is too smart not to try, don't you think?
- Sarah's new kitchen is amazing. That tile!!
- Would you hire a babysitter for your bread?
- This is a competition I would totally want to judge. What food competition could you see yourself judging?
- Tips on wine shopping and how to find your summer rosé. Because eventually the weather will warm up and we'll be able to sit outside while sipping on our beloved pink wine.