Happy last week of summer, friends! We have just a few days left until it's back to a regular routine for all of us... I can't wait. Bring on the cable knit sweaters, cool mornings, and apple picking. Here are a few articles that caught my eye recently; I hope you enjoy!
- 12 Toronto moms who are killing it on Instagram.
- "Eat with other people, especially people you care about, as often as possible."
- The very long, incomplete list of Fall cookbooks you'll want to add to your Amazon wishlist.
- Speaking of Fall cookbooks, I can't wait for Allison's new book to arrive!
- 5 chefs on how they'd doctor up a frozen pizza.
- This isn't your grandma's jam.
- This was THE book of the summer as far as my boys were concerned (I think Ben's read it three times since July).