We celebrated the start of fall with old-fashioned soft pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I made them for the older boys as an after school snack, and of course Matthew insisted on sampling them first. This kid of ours is the most enthusiastic eater in our group, and has even given up his sippy cup in favour of a 5oz Duralex that's perfect for his tiny hands (and small pours of red wine, just sayin') so he can be like the rest of us.
As for this weekend, our plans include a little more baking in between university fairs, hockey games, a date night and visits with family. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Here are a few links that caught my eye last week...
- The dog story.
- Teen make 'Sit With Us' app that helps students find lunch buddies.
- 50 years ago, the sugar industry paid scientists to put the blame on fat.
- Maple bacon cinnamon roll cake. Yes, please!
- What teens need most from their parents.
- We love baked donuts around here. These one's look perfect for fall.