Happy November! My favourite month of the year is officially over, and I have to confess, I don’t actually mind all that much. It was a busy one, that’s for sure. There was Thanksgiving, which always consumes almost an entire week of my time and mental energy, quickly followed up by a milestone birthday for my mom. Add to that Adele in concert, important work meetings, a whole house stomach flu, once-a-year outings with friends, cookbook book club, and Halloween, not to mention the usual hustle and bustle of our busy household, and here were are; the penultimate month of the year.
This weekend is all about hockey tournaments, leaf raking, and a much-needed date night! I also have big plans to watch The Crown on Netflix while my boys are out. Have a great weekend, friends!
- Have you tried dessert casseroles yet?
- This is on the meal plan for next week.
- 5 rules for hosting a crappy dinner party.
- I'm making these wild mushroom quesadillas for our next at-home date night dinner!
- How to feed a teen boy, nutritiously and inexpensively.
- I wish I was married to Ina Garten.
- Martha and Snoop Dogg's unexpectedly adorable friendship.
- "We get together to have dinner... I bring the plantains. They bring the avocado."