Did you have a good week? It's been a busy one here with all of the kids home for March break. Ben and I did University tours this week, I've been testing A LOT of recipes for the new book, and we've wished the weather was just a little bit warmer after experiencing a few more days of snow and winter. This weekend I'm hoping to: read; go out on a date with Rob, a walk with Matthew and see a movie with the older kids; get ready for another busy work week.
Here's a look at what caught my eye the past few weeks:
- Ina's best tips for decorating your table.
- Beautiful and heartbreaking, this is a must read: you may want to marry my husband.
- Julie's beef and ale pie should be part of my meal plan next week. Same for the NYT's baked chicken tenders.
- My favourite breakfast is toast and tea so this cute idea really speaks to me.
- I'd be lying if I didn't admit that THIS Instagram picture was one of the highlights of my week. It's not every day THE Martha Stewart shares your work!
- Good advice for first-time moms.
- Is eating together better for you? This is a topic I'd love to discuss more!
- How to arrange your kitchen, according to Julia Child.
- 33 ideas for eating eggs for breakfast.
- Community cookbooks help tell the story of Canada's past.
Have a wonderful weekend!