Thank you for all the sweet notes this week!
I foresee a lot of snack boards in 2018. I made the one above for New Year's Eve and it was a such a success. They are the easiest way to feed a crowd, and can be customized in a so many ways. Think themed snack boards and seasonal snack boards; possibly even super healthy snack boards, vegan snack boards and very kid-friendly snack boards. I'm sure you'll see many more of these from me in the coming months.
Here's a look at some of the articles that caught my eye lately! Have a great weekend...
- A family-friendly pizza party in 10 easy steps.
- Speaking of parties... these sheet pan brownies should be served at your next one.
- Bon Appetit's "Keepers" - the magazine's forty favourite reader recipes.
- What children and parents can learn from baking together.
- The Instant Pot has a honeymoon phase.
- People are obsessed with Lush's Sleepy Body Lotion (It's saving my hands this winter!).
- Weeknight sushi bowls.
- Instant Pot dynamite cold tonic. I'm making this STAT.
- How to be a modern parent.