Hello, dear friends! Do you have any fun plans this winter weekend? I'm signing off early and putting my computer away for a few days because... it's my baby's birthday and we are celebrating! Today (the actual day), Matthew and I are baking cakes and cupcakes and then we're going out for dinner as a family to mark the occasion. Tomorrow, we're having a big family party with all of the cousins, aunts and uncles, close friends and locally-living grandparents to fete this wonderful little person who joined our family last February. In case you couldn't guess it, we're all pretty darn smitten with him - big brothers, especially - and feel lucky beyond measure that we get to love him and watch him grow up.
I'll be sure to share the cake and party details with you next week, but you can follow along on Instagram in the meantime, if you'd like to see how things turn out before I can get a post put together. Have a wonderful weekend!
- A cluttered kitchen can cause us to overeat. Such an interesting study.
- I have read amazing things about this dinner plate and how it's convincing even the pickiest of eaters to finish their food.
- If you could have dinner with anyone living or dead, who would you choose (grab your Kleenex!)?
- A history of family dinner in America.
- 10 food myths that are hurting your kids.
- Nigella's 'French Lasagne' looks like the perfect winter weekend brunch/lunch