Do you have anything fun planned for the long weekend? We're going to an antique market, a Danish pastry shop and taking my nieces out for breakfast. There's also sure to be 7:00 am walks around the neighbourhood (#lifewithatoddler), a gin and tonic or two, and (hopefully) plenty of time for books. If you're in the mood for a little online reading yourself, here's a look at what caught my eye recently. Have a good one!
- A guide to the best bread of Mexico.
- These 7 fruity lemonade recipes are perfect for sipping this spring.
- I made these coconut-lime pork tacos (spooned over rice instead of in a shell) for dinner recently, and they were a slam-dunk for all five of us.
- Moms on a mission: 50 women who are changing the way we eat.
- Are these 8 breakfast food trends the new avocado toast?
- Fascinating! And so super smart.
- For all you mamas with wee ones at home, this cookbook is my current favourite guide to feeding a young family. I honestly think it's the best one I've read in all my years of parenting.
- How to build resilient kids.
- The joy of having boys.
- 8 ways parents can teach teens to be honest.
- Psychologists recommend children be bored in the summer.
- How to be a mom in 2017.
Just for Fun: